Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hot n cold


My hands are freezin, my head is burnin, c'mon body, make up ur mind!! I guess my cold and heat receptors are twisted togede... Hey marie, when i said i haven't gotten a fever this year, i spoke too soon. lol.

Not only i got a *cough* fever, *cough* i got a *cough cough* too... And *cough* the cough gave me a *cough* sorethroat... *cough cough* ouch my throat...

I dunno *cough* how i got sick *cough* so easily like that... Mayb i eat too much ice cream in school *cough* haha. And i think *cough* the ice cream also gave me a *cough cough* stomach ache. Gah, this is so *cough* annoying...

Hope i *cough* could sing *cough* for choir tml.. *cough* Wish me *cough* luck! hahaha =) well, that's all i wanted to *cough* about. ps, mind the coughs

0 comments: