Thursday, September 10, 2009

Emo day?

Today... Is the best day of my life man.... You know why...? Cause i juz found out that i've been treating my best friend like shyt all this time and i didn't even noticed... And now, she won't even talk to me... And guess what it gets better, today i also made my other best friend pissed at me cos i did somthin wrong too... And now everybody is being emo cause of me~~! =.=

Just wanted to say, I'm really sorry for all the crap i've been bringing you guys... I don't mean to be a biatch really, it's just that i dun realise these things... So to you guys, im truely absolutely friggin sorry for everything i caused you... You guys were better off not knowing me srsly...

IM REALLY SORRY...

And umm, i kinda wrote this poem cause i was making it up in the bathroom. lol, kinda went in my head so... yea... Get ready for more crap comin your way.

I didn’t know that you were so broken inside
the feelin' the pain that you were tryin' to hide
with all the hurt and the pain
it could drive you insane
please stop with all the anger and ill keep my pride

i didn't know you were broken
didn't tell me so
and now i'm feeling a guilt
that I’m never letting go

i never thought you were sad
did i hurt you that bad?
so now I’m really sorry and one more thing, i'm glad

that you were so good to hide it
that even i couldn't find it
'cause it was hard to distinguish between a lie and truth

what happen to the times
you were smiling then
but i now i realized
it all had come to an End.

0 comments: