Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So touching...

I saw this video in youtube. I got the idea of researching it when my church camp actually did the skit during camp. It's soooo beautiful!! Please watch it when you got the time to.

If you don't know what zit about then here's what happening... The guy in the purple silk is Jesus and He created you (the girl is human). Then He taught you to move and to do everything. But then sin came into our hearts (the 5 ppl wearin black) and drove you away from Him. Well, you see what's going on in the end lah.



Oh, and there's 1 guy who commented about it. You know what he said?
"it didn't make me cry because im religious and i saw the great lord in this video, which makes you think i'm retarded, because you're obviously a religion-hater.
no.
it made me cry, because i'm human.
it made me cry, because i saw the problems that the girl in this video has.
it made me cry, because i saw that she was strong enough to find a way out.
it made me cry, because she found the way back to life.
think about that MrsRetardedDonuts "


Which is sooo true =)
I hope you liked the video and i hope that it touches your heart. It certainly touched mine ^^

ps: that MrsRetartedDonuts, is juz a guy who says crap about the vid. Don't listen to him. He doesn't know what's he talking about.

0 comments: