Wednesday, February 18, 2009

To violin, or not to violin?



Sorry. I couldn't think of a better title xD.


Anyways, my mom told me la, i should go back to learning violin once i've finished learning piano to Grade 8. which i think is totally stressful and tiring. But i would like to learn violin actually... I've learned once. It was fun, but i didn't like the way i play it. I sounded like... A person who couldn't play violin. I can breakdown very easily... ^^"

Well, maybe i was juz trying to be perfect in playing it. Im always like that wan. what do they call it... Perfectionist. Am i being perasan? If i am, ignore me. My teacher said all beginners are like that. But seeing all the other ppl playing at the centre makes me so... down in the ditch... I mean, when you hear somebody playing it so well, makes you feel so... gah! I shouldn't compare, but... dunno lah... Im too confused now. I should stop. =S

So, should i play, or should i not? (if can, please leave a comment on your suggestion)

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

learn lar. i wanna learn the violin also but like.. im so old already. but i guess i should just concentrate on guitar. you should pick up another instrument. it'll be a good add in to our youth band also =P once you're ready lar of course. i'm all in about you taking up your violin classes again

Cait said...

Yes.

GRRR....