Saturday, June 6, 2009

May sickness, June recovery

Wow... it's been a while since i visited this thing.. let alone UPDATE it... lol, my last post was about choir competition... I guess you all the know the results di no need to point it out again =.=

annie waist(anyways), nothing new happenin in school... just exam week again and results gonna be annouced next week ahahaha so happy (=_=). And guess whad, somebody got higher than me in maths.. smartass. Don't take this the wrong way, im not jealous... (lol, yea right)

Been learning the guitar by myself for awhile... Still suck lar, but at least i learned a few stuff. I can strum "stand by me"! lol. but i still suck so ah well...

Oh yea, although im already 4 days late but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYI!!!

Congratz you finally turned 5!!

so i guess that's it. lol, told you nth much happened in May...

0 comments: