Friday, August 21, 2009

Baka shista...

My sis tagged me... This looks like a long one... oh no O__o

100 Truths

Last beverage → H20..
last phone call → Miss called my tuition teacher wtf
Last instant message → From Ann Na =D
Last song you listened to → well, listening to Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus ^^
Last time you cried → i teared up abit today after school. does that count?

HAVE YOU EVER:

Dated someone twice → Pathetically, no
Been cheated on → No i dun think so
Kissed someone & regretted it → No =.=
Lost someone special → Yea... haizz

IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:

Fallen out of love → what's that mean?
Laughed until you cried → Nope. maybe. i dun remember xD
Met someone who changed your life → I met that baka a long time back =)
Have you kissed anyone on your top friends? → umm, nawh
How many ppl on your top friends do you know in real life? → Everyone?
How many kids do you want to have → twoo..wenty! lol. nah maybe 2
Do you have any pets → Doggies, fishes, tortoise, occasional squirrels? (copyrighted from sis)
Do you want to change your name → Yea maybe to Sandra~~ lol, nah i prefer Zoe better ^^
What time did you wake up today → 11... And my alarm was 2 hours ago.. sweet
What were you doing at midnight last night → On facebook ^^ (that explains why for the answer above)
Name something you CANNOT wait for → To plan outings wif frens!! (hopefully)
Last time you saw your father→ A jiffy ago. haha, he sleeping
What's one thing you wish you could change → My jealous attitude...
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Does... Tomboy count? XD if no, then no
What's getting on your nerves right now → Seeing.. a certain situation =__=
What's your real name → Zoe la! if not, then i dunno who am i o__0
Zodiac sign → I dun bother about these things
Elementary/primary School → SKSI!!! -The Private School that Never Was a Private School-
High School → SMKSS! Bunch of crazy people there
Hair color → Black and a lil brown... According to me frens
Long or short → Layered but the longest is until the bottom of my boobs xD (too detailed?)
Are you a health freak → Heck no... Burgers for dinner and i skip breakfast... (lol, health disaster)
Righty or lefty → Righty! But i sometimes use both hands equally

FIRSTS:

First surgery → Never had surgery... YET... *dum dum dum*
First piercing → Umm, i think 10 or 9... i know it was during my b'day =)
First best friend → uh... UH... umm.... Alicia... Wilson... Lyana... (from kindies)
First sport you joined → Running i think... lol is that a sport?
First pet → Rabbit~ then I had 16 of them =X (copyright from sis)
First vacation → Genting... when i was 3... nvr went there ever since then xD
First crush → Cl.... Cla... Nah it wasn't a crush... it was fondness xD

CURRENTLY :

Eating → Remaining food particles from dinner
Drinking → Saliva. MY saliva ok..
Waiting → For Chobits to buffer...

YOUR FUTURE :

Want kids? → Why yes, yes i do
Want to get married?→ No ah, i want my son to be a bastard ah... ==" (note the sarcasm)
Careers in mind? → Vet... I dun think i can make it though

HAVE YOU EVER:

Kissed a stranger → lol, that would be funny! but no
Drank hard liquor → Nope... Well actually my dad asked me to try some be4 so..
Lost glasses/contacts → I dun think so... i know some ppl who did though...
Ran away from home → Neva!!
Broken someone's heart → Eh... I dun think so... Maybe i dunno
Been arrested → Haha, no laaa. Hahahaaa... *looks away*
Turned someone down → Im.. not sure... xD
Cried when someone died → All the time...

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

Yourself → YESH!! SOMETIMES! ^^"
Miracles → Of course!
Love at first sight → no.
Heaven → YESH!
Santa Claus → He has a really big resemblance to my dad... hmm...
Kiss on the first date → Let's juz go wit no.
Angels → Yea! I know 1's looking after me right now =]

Okie, I answered everything TRUTHFULLY. Hmm, i choose:
1. JoYi!! Muhahaha!
2. Mariee!
3. Kat!
4. Cait! ^^
5. Anybody who ish willing to tell the truth!

Now gooo~!

0 comments: