Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cbox scolddown

Lol, the title is so lame. Anyways, my friend having a problem with her blog cbox... Some biatch is claiming that she 'stole' her 'mei's' blog style and 'taking pics' style. Makes you go wtf right?

Me and my friend don't even know who's she and that girl's mei claims that she stole her 'style'... Haizz, she so perasan thinks that ppl would steal her so-called style. And that girl speaks this sort of alien language that nobody understands, i think it's chinese-ish english-ish. Im a banana so, don't blame me.. haha. My friend asked me to tell her off but im not good at scolding ppl. ><
So i tried my best and all the bad words came outta my mouth and into the cbox. Then the whole thing turned into a cbox fight and yada yada... That girl seriously wanna cari pasal...

Anyways whoever you are, please leave my friend alone.. Don't be so perasan and think that she's copying you ok... C'mon she doesn't even know you! Tell your 'mei' that my friend doesn't have to listen to you and can do whatever she likes ok... Leave her alone will ya.

.Peace out.

0 comments: