Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Define friends

Define friends. Define friendship. It's easy no? Friends are the ones you care about and they're always there for ya. But nowadays, anybody and EVERYBODY is called a friend.

Im not saying it's a sin... my point is... ok i lost my point. gimme a few sec to remember.

Oh ok. I mean, it's tough to find good friends nowadays. I go around and people here and there are having 'friendship problems'. It's really frustrating to know that people are going through stuff like this...

I feel like some friends are just not meant to be, messed with.

Today i was chatting with my old friend (not old in age k) and she was saying that she thinks her friends hate her. "they call me noob la this and that la. But when i asked them they said they play nia".

Wtf.
I seriously didn't know people play around by trashing their friend... Or maybe im just being too sensitive? =/

Among all the 1's i really hate the most are... 'part timers'. I mean they're just ur buddies with you for 1 second, the next minute they forgot you even exist.

Ok, im not in the blogging mode confirmed. I just told my best friend a dark secret == Butbutbuuut, i trust her okeh. Cos we've been friends for 8 years now, and well, she's practically my sister.

but im not forgetting my other best friends kay... This post, dedicated to you guys~

Cait- the twin sister
Mun Ee- the friend for life
Haritha- the best buddy you'll ever know
Joyi- practically the best dude to talk to
Marie- the craziest person i've known xD

I know i left out alot but i juz ran outa names >< You guys are the true definition of friends.

Ok, i really suck at blogging now. ==

0 comments: