Friday, March 20, 2009

Been doing anotha tag somehow 0o

Uh, somehow there seems to be all sorts of tags going around... And this 1 is called...

.::58 Truths::.

001. Real Name
~Zoe Kuek Ian Yi. Awesome eh~ haha

002. Nickname(s) :
~Ian Yi(by everybody),Ducky(by Haritha =.=), Zoe(by most people)

003. DOB :
~4 March 1995 (sheesh this tag is so pushy)

004. Zodiac Sign :
~I don't believe in these things and i think the ppl who made it should go and die

005. Male or Female :
~Female

006. Elementary :
~Uh, is elementary school kindergarden? If it is, then it's Da Salvation Army

007. Middle School :
~ SKSI!!! (btw, sports day is on 28 March 2009. Better be there~)

008. High School :
~SMK Seri Saujana. Averagely ok with being there for the moment.

009. College :
~Dunno yet. No plans!

010. Hair Colour :
~Brack/blown

011. Long or Short :
~Considered long

012. Loud or Quiet :
~Im normally loud when im with ppl i know very well. Quiet when I dunno what they're talking about

013. Sweats or Jeans :
~I like pants!!

014. Phone or Camera :
~Phone lah

015. Health Freak :
~Not really. But i still care for me health ok..

016. Drink or Smoke :
~Drink. Like apple juice, 7up, sprite... lol

017. Do you have a crush on someone :
~Yes. Yes i do

018. Eat or Drink :
~Umm, i like stuff

019. Piercings :
~yep

020. Tattoos :
~Never. Did you know they're the sign of the devil?

021. First piercing :
~I think when im 10. All i know is that it was on my birthday ^^

022. First Best Friend :
~Uh, omg, i forgot! But one of them is Wilson. Same school as me now

023. First Award :
~If you talking medals, Got 3 during Standed 1 during Sports day ^^

024. First Pet :
~ Australian Silky Terrier named Sunshine... Got attacked by stray dogs and... *sob*

025. First Big Vacation :
~KK!! (Kota Kinabalu) it was awesome!

026. First Big Birthday :
~I dun remember...


Currently

027. Eating :
~Eating a buffet dinner at my house lol. glad you asked

028. Drinking :
~Syrup and water and saliva

029. I'm about to :
~put a piece of chicken in my mouth

030. Listening to :
~nothing at the moment

034. Plans for today :
~No plans. And my day is already half gone..

035. Waiting for :
~School to re-open. Yes im excited bout that ^^


Future

036. Want kids ?
~I guess. But after i hear all those mothers talking about giving birth to one.. Maybe i'll reconsider

037. Want to get married ?
~Why dyou wanna know these things?

038. Careers in mind ?
~I was kinda thinking of being a vet. Although im not entirely sure yet. And im not copying Kat ok..


Which is the better in the boy/girl you like?

039. Lips or Eyes ?
~Definately eyes! But who am i to say, my eyes are so bleh

040. Shorter or Taller ?
~You can find a guy that's taller than me anywhere!

041. Romantic or Spontaneous ?
~UH

042. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms ?
~Body doesn't count for me =.=
But i wouldn't like a guy that's wayy fat ok

043. Sensitive or Loud ?
~Fun

044. Hook-up or Relationship ?
~Relationship la

045. Trouble Maker or Hesitant ?
~I dunno. really


Have you ever..

046. Lost glasses or contacts :
~Nope! But most ppl i know they always drop it in da toilet bowl xD

047. Ran away from home :
~No. that'll be stupid

048. Held a gun/knife for self defence :
~Self defence from what in the first place?

049. Killed somebody :
~I'll be in hell right now if i did

050. Broken someone's heart :
~Im...not sure

051. Been arrested :
~Nope. Im not problematic ok

052. Cried when someone died :
~DUH OF COURSE

053.Kissed anyone:
~My parents xD


Do you believe in...

054. Yourself :
~Most of the time

055. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now ?
~Yeah

056. Are you seriously happy with where you're in life now ?
~umm, 50/50

057. Do you believe in God ?
~Yes!!

058. Post as 58 truths and tag 10 people:

JoYi
Cait
Mun ee
Marie
Wee chien

5 ppl oni lah.. ^^

0 comments: