Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yesterday's tomorrow

Might as well write it now since it's da first thing i thought of... =.=
\Science -98
/Geo -94
\Maths -92
/Moral -90
\BI -84
/Seni -83
\KH -79
/Sejarah-76
\Pjk -74
/Sivik -70
\BM -68

So anyways...
Today when me and Queenie went to da canteen, i had to find a place to sit lar. and... I kinda accidentally sat at da gangster's side of da table without noticing... ^^" lol. I didn't even know. And i think 1 of da girls there was kinda looking at me and i was like, dun care~. Then phui yee passed by and said "wah ian yi you so brave eh~~" and i was like, huh?? But.. luckily queenie was there and told me to move it. Thank god... After all that she told me that normally the gangsters 'rule' that side of da table and yes, now only i knew that. Lol, im so outdated!!!

Oh yea btw, thank you Queenie~ xD

So anyways... xD
I told Joyi mayb i was gonna blog about this... So i did! Joyi has been saying some really weird thihngs that sounded soo wrongggg... xD
example:
joyi: hey should he(her sketch of a guy's head) be wearing a cap or a hoodie?
me: dunno. I prefer a hoodie.
joyi: oh well, i should draw something different from what i usually do. Nah i should draw him with nothing on~~
me: ..... *slightly gonna burst out laughing*
joyi: ok that sounded wrong... 0.0

lol, im so lame.... XD

2 comments:

Cait said...

AHHHHH!

Kelsey said...

gangsta? my ass =P buncha kids...