Friday, February 20, 2009

Terlarut di Sungai Kinta!

That's just a phrase Joyi taught me so that i could remember sejarah things. (thank you joyi ^^) That phrase means bijih timah di perak ada di Daerah Larut dan Daerah Kinta. Easy to rmb right??

Not only that. There are more phrases that dun really makes sense but it does. I guess it's because it's funny that's why i remember. The British came to Tanah Melayu to burn stuff like bijih timah, emas, bijih besi dan arang batu. see joyi, i remember!! =D

The longest story she told me is the Perang klang di Selangor story. I'll juz tell you guys in english k.
Well, it started when Starfish Guy(Raja Sulaiman) adi 'mangkat'. Then his son Sourgrape Guy (Raja Mahadi) was gonna take his place but then the people dun like ma.. Cause he sourgrape. Then, as replacement they threw in the throne was Random-Guy Fruitseller (Raja Abdullah). Wah, that guy damn lucky man. Then Sourgrape not puas hati ma, he go threw a stone at random guy. Then 10 keris came back at him. So they start to fight fight loh.

That's all i remember so far... Thanks joyi for helping me remember. And if i miss out anything, tell me ah.

I think this is what they'll look like in the story....



Next scene...


Look out sejarah, cause im coming to get you! (well, not really) ^^

1 comments:

Cait said...

HAH!!!

YOU STILL HAVE THAT TYPE OF DRAWING! GO OY!